Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yet Another New Project + Movie Review

Here we stand again my friends. We are about to embark upon a new project. But Joey, I can already imagine you saying. You have like three other ongoing projects that you haven't finished yet! Well, firstly: Shut up.

 Seriously.


Secondly, I felt it was time to start a project for my video movie reviews to see how it goes. This one is just going to be something simple, just to test drive the work load. So, for the rest of December and through January, I will be reviewing only swashbuckling films!


There are a couple of reasons for this. I have been watching a lot of swashbucklers recently and I figured that it would be easiest to review the movies I've seen most recently. Simple. Another reason is that there have been a lot of mainstream swashbucklers that have come out in the past five years or more, and I wanted to make what could be a great introduction to the genre for new viewers.

Anyways, the first review is up on YouTube. It was of The Three Musketeers (1993), and let me tell you, I remember it being better than it actually was. Maybe because the last time I saw it I was nine years old.

And so, in keeping with my ongoing war against Christmas, I'll end this by wishing you a very happy holiday from Presented in Technicolor.

No comments:

Post a Comment